I can't believe that I didn't get one of these cards. Who are your friends anyway?
If we didn't see you we didn't get one? How stupid is that? The ones that don't get to see you should be the ones getting one. Thanks alot. I feel left out also MaryAnn.
I'm just glad you got the picture posted for hells sake! You look great in that picture. You need to go back there and recoup some more.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't believe that I didn't get one of these cards. Who are your friends anyway?
If we didn't see you we didn't get one? How stupid is that? The ones that don't get to see you should be the ones getting one. Thanks alot. I feel left out also MaryAnn.
I'm just glad you got the picture posted for hells sake! You look great in that picture. You need to go back there and recoup some more.
Post a Comment