We spent a lot of time in December at the gym watching Ellie play basketball. I loved watching her. She tries really hard.
She is number 15.
The good thing is that there is not too much of a height difference. She is only slightly shorter than all the other girls on her team...I had to keep telling her that!
What a shot! We think that she probably gets her form from her Grandma! Just kidding Mom. :) On a bragging note - Her coach did tell Cody that he wished that she had a little more power because her shot is right on every time. She has great aim. She just doesn't have the strength to get it to the basket. We will work on the strength part this summer. I am glad that we were able to have the coach that we did. He did an awesome job with the girls and Ellie learned a lot without being yelled at every second. Ellie really enjoyed her basketball season.













No comments:
Post a Comment