Taten got baptized on the 2nd of January. I was very proud of his decision. I love this little boy so much. He continues to make me proud everyday with the choices that he makes. I need to brag now, cuz who knows when he will start acting like his Dad and I won't know what to do with him! :)

Can you tell how excited Cody was to get to go and put on the big white suit???
We had a meal afterwards in my parents garage. It was a wonderful meal and for dessert we had cookies. They are Tate's favorite thing ever - so why not. Taten took 5 of Grandma Kathy's sugar cookies...I was going to get mad at him and tell him that it was rude to take that many, but it was HIS day, so I guess if he wanted to eat all of those - more power to him. I love you Taten Max. Keep making good choices my baby boy...













2 comments:
I don't think I've ever seen Cody so excited!!! HA HA Tate looks so handsome and those cookies look so good I'd prob. take 5 too.
I heard you had a scrumptious dinner. That was awesome. Tell him that I think he is a great little man for getting baptized! I want to see pictures of the real food. It looks like you served chicken nuggets.
Post a Comment