So I know that my vision is not up to par and that I am still a little drugged, but last I checked it was mid OCTOBER. This is what I woke up to...
I was not ready for snow or cold weather. I still have not had it in me to cut down my flowers for the fall because they were still in bloom. I was bummed at first, but then I bundled my kids up and they went out and had such a good time. They stayed out there forever. The power was out for most of the morning so it was good that they had a little entertainment.The snow is still coming down and my last check with the tape measure on the table was 7.5 inches!!! Gotta love IDAHO weather!



















4 comments:
wow those are realyy good snow pictures of your kids your awesome!!! can you believe the crazy weather? hey how are you feeling jes told me i hope you are doing better! enjoy the snow we were joking it might be all we get hope not! cya
What cute kids you have! It looks like they were having fun. Wish I could have been there.
Oh and Em I think I finally figured out how to post a comment all by myself. Are ya proud of me?
I can't bear to look at these pictures! They are adorable and amazing, don't get me wrong, but snow??? Already?? MA's bound to put on her long underwear and earmuffs to look at em!
I can't bear to look at these pictures! They are adorable and amazing, don't get me wrong, but snow??? Already?? MA's bound to put on her long underwear and earmuffs to look at em!
Post a Comment