Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!

Mom took the kids and I to the Pumpkin Patch in Paul on Friday. The kids didn't have school, so it was fun to go early instead of at night when we usually go. I love the pumpkin patch, but have not had it in me to go until now. After looking at Alicia's blog, I was itching to get there. The kids love the pumpkin patch and picking out their own stuff. I have to say that the Paul Pumpkin Patch is the best one around. I give the kids a $1 budget and they get to pick whatever they want. The total cost for all the pumpkins was $5.50. Not bad! Ellie was smart enough to do the math though and quickly informed me that if that was the total, I had gone over my $1 spending limit. I told her that sometimes the Mom gets to spend more than $1 so that our steps are full. THE OLDER MY KIDS GET, THE LESS I GET AWAY WITH!!!
Here they are showing off their purchases. By the way, we don't really do our hair or get too cute when we have no school days.
The kids arrange the pumpkins on the steps themselves. I learned last year to not move them, because they always end up right back where the kids want them anyways.
This is a Prickle. Ellie loved it and just had to have it. It is pretty weird. It is soft, not prickly at all. A bargain @ $0.25.


No comments: