7 years ago
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Here I Come
I always saw on here that I was a contributor but I couldn't remember sending any money. Then I figured out that maybe I could post something on this blog. I do not have any pictures, I did not think putting a leper bandage that I crocheted would be of interest, I certainly would kill any cats that came near me and we don't have snow. So what will I post about? I don't even have a disease. I guess I have nothing to say but at least I know how to do this now. Or we shall see. I do have cute grandkids and do not have any current photos on my computer. I am spending the week training all my team leads. Two from India, one from Romania and one from Mexico. Two guys and two girls and they are such fun kids and we are having fun. But it is a exhausting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
I am so impressed that you joined our posting family. I love reading your comments and have missed you on the blog for a while. I was thinking about you just today, you must have known I was sending vibes your way. Can't wait for the wonderful posts that are yet to come. For the record, I have not seen Ben's kids forever. A pic would be nice.
I love that you are posting. I can always use a little MaryAnn humor to brighten my day. I also agree with Em, I haven't seen Ben's kids forever, I don't even know how many he has. Would love some pics. You should get on that one.
Sorry about the cat MaryAnn!
Post a Comment