We had our Garrard Halloween Party on Sat. It was fun to see everyone dressed up. Kalli entertained the kids and Kathy made dinner, so it was a night off for me.
Taten cracked me up. He was sooo excited to get his costume on and once it was on he was in full character. Every time I looked at him he was posing like a pirate or sounding like a pirate!
We were the pirate family of course. I was proud of my kids for all going along with the theme. It is pretty pathetic when you plan your costumes around a closed eye, but it payed off. We won the $20 prize! I am not sure if we won because of the sympathy vote or not, but we'll take it! Show me the LOOT! I do have to say that Cody makes for a pretty convincing pirate!!! ARRRGGHH!!!
We were the pirate family of course. I was proud of my kids for all going along with the theme. It is pretty pathetic when you plan your costumes around a closed eye, but it payed off. We won the $20 prize! I am not sure if we won because of the sympathy vote or not, but we'll take it! Show me the LOOT! I do have to say that Cody makes for a pretty convincing pirate!!! ARRRGGHH!!!














2 comments:
Way cute! The eye patch totally works for you. Adorable kids as always!
you guys are dang cute how fun!
Post a Comment