Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Merkley


Just thought I would give everyone an update on Merkley. He had surgery on his eyes last Friday and yesterday he had his stitches removed. The doctor said that his swelling should clear up soon, but he already looks a ton better. We can actually see his beautiful blue eyes now. His doctor did an exellent job, in fact Em if you need a plastic surgeon I can give you his name! I took a picture of Merkley but it didn't turn out very well, I guess I don't have Emily's photography skills!

5 comments:

EM said...

Hey maybe Merkeleys doctor could get my eye open!!! I hope he is all better soon! Pretty Kitty! Hey, did Don get to keep the hot pink stitches!!!

MaryAnn said...

I cannot believe you would post a picture of a cat to scare me to death as I was scrolling down. Please consider your audience.

EM said...

Ellie said... I hope Merkeley gets better soon. I did this all by myself!!!!

Skylar Paige said...

Go Merkley. I hope he is feeling better. Is Merkley a girl or a boy? Cute cat even though he scares MaryAnn, I like seeing his or hers picture. I would like to see more of your dogs now. Get on that one.

CAINS said...

Oh, that just makes me sad! No doubt my mother would not be sympathetic.