Monday, October 20, 2008

Hunting!

Okay, I hate the dead animal part of hunting. I always secretly hope that Cody doesn't have good aim. I am definitely rooting for the birds as they fly away! But I love that Cody occasionally asks us to go along for the ride. I needed a day out so badly and I was glad that he put up with us. We do slow him down a bit, I think that it will be fun when Tate gets old enough to do more hunting with Cody. I am holding that day off for a little while though. I like him without a gun in his hand!



5 comments:

Oh Boy '08 said...

You guys are so fun! I feel like I get to spy on your whole family! Alicia

jeff and char said...

you crack me up, secretly wishing he will miss!!! it looks like your kids had a blast and you got great pictures, are you doing digital scrapbooking? those are cute pages!

MaryAnn said...

I am so wondering if you take those birds home and cook and eat them. Not!!! I like them myself.

Skylar Paige said...

I am with you Em. I hope that Cody has horrible aim. If I was a bird and saw Cody coming at me with a gun I would fly away as fast as I could. Fly little birdies, fly.

CAINS said...

Ok, I secretly hate people who can scrapbook! I'm horrible at it! We've all seen my blogging skills too, so that's included too but, seriously. I try and fail everytime! Cute pics!!