Saturday, October 18, 2008

Having Fun!




Don and I went out to the west desert today to ride our bikes. It was a lot of fun. Don loves to get air on the jumps and I just like to go over them without leaving the ground. I am getting better at riding, I actually hit fifth gear today! Oh yeah, I love my pink helmet! Emily I need you to take some pics of Don while he is riding, I can't seem to get a pic of him when he is at the peak of his jump.

4 comments:

EM said...

Again, love the pink helmet, I wish that I had it!!!

Skylar Paige said...

Love the pink helmet and are those pink gloves also? You are stylin in your riding gear. And I would also love to see Sal on a bike. That would be great as long as she doesn't break a wrist or something.

CAINS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CAINS said...

Sarah! We need to see your wheelie popping skills!! I agree, the pink helmet is sweet! Nowhere does it say that I have to have a bike to wear one right?? I'm adding one to my Christmas list!!