Amber had requested a Baxter picture and Mom came over on Sunday and helped me bathe him. He was looking rather cute after his bath. For the record, I don't need Mom's help, but she loves to hold Baxter and volunteered.


I wanted to show how big Baxter has gotten. He is fun now that he is bigger. I love snuggling with him. I have to say that he is the best kind of pet. He gets to get out of his cage and play with us, but loves to go back in his cage when we are done. No house training required. We love Baxter!

2 comments:
I love Baxter. He has gotten huge. I want to have a Baxter. I will have to convince Christian that I need another pet. He probably won't go for it, but I can always try. Thanks for the pictures he looks great.
That's got to be the cutest guinea pig I've ever seen. Ours looked like it was planning our deaths at every moment. Red eyes aren't a good look...
Post a Comment