After all the hard work we have done this summer we decided to buy a boat and have some fun. We are really proud of this little boat. It starts up every time you turn the key and it doesn't smell like gas. This is treat after the last boat we had. Mom and dad would know what I am talking about, they could tell you some horror stories of their own about the last boat. Apparently we are lucky to still have them around after what happened to them, uncle Sam and Aunt Chris. Oh yeah, it doesn't tilt to the side when you are on the water either!
We need to come up with a name for it. Don wants to name it Martha (this is his nick name for me). The neighbor suggested See Ya Later. We are open for suggestions! Let us know what you think.
Can't wait for every one to go boating with us!
Em, let me know how I did.
Sarah















3 comments:
Great job Sarah. I like your boat. I also like the name See Ya Later. I think that's cute. I also like Martha though. Either one would be good. Can't wait to see it.
I am soooooo for "See Ya Later" I think that it is perfect. Don should have that on a bumper sticker or license plate or something. My only other suggestion would be "DITTLE DOTTLE DANE" you could put that on the side of the boat so that everyone knows you are coming!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Good job Sarah, I am so proud of you for FINALLY becoming a blogger. It will be fun if you keep posting. you don't always have to have pictures, you just have to let us all know what you are up to!
YAY!! I'm proud of you too, Sarah! I'll second the kudos for See Ya Later. Loved the boat, not the motion sickness. Gosh, I'm a wuss!
Post a Comment