It has been a while since I have posted. Our summer has gotten a little out of control. We went to Nebraska for a week, then came home for 2 days, then left and went to Bear Lake with Cody's fam. It has been a little crazy. We are now home and trying to recoop from our travels. Cody however leaves on Sunday for Alaska to do some fishing with his Dad. I am glad that it is not me, cuz I think that I need a minute to just be home and catch up on some things. We did have a great time on both vacations though.
When we got home from Nebraska, Cody asked me if I had taken a lot of good pictures. (Cody has to drag my big bag of photo equipment all over for me, so he tends to be interested in what I have done with the big bag of stuff) I told him that I felt bad because I had not taken as many pics as I had wanted to. Well, I am still trying to proof all 300+ shots that I took, so I guess I should be happy that I didn't take all the shots that I wanted to. I have sooo many pictures that I want to post that it is a little overwhelming, and so I decided that as I get them proofed I would post them. So we will start with our trip to the Scottsbluff Zoo. It was a fun little zoo and was a good way to entertain the kids for a day.
A little side note about our Nebraska trip......we had a child sick everyday...they just took turns passing it around. Tate was sick the day before we went and the day we traveled there. Camden threw up about 5 minutes before we arrived. Then Emma took a turn for a day, and Ryan ended the trip with a good couple sick days!!! Fun!!!
Here are the pics......ENJOY!...













No comments:
Post a Comment