We went on a cruise to Mexico for our family vacation. We saw Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas. Personally I liked Cabo the best. It had the most beautiful blue water. Our cruise started out with me being sick the whole second day at sea. That was fun. Christian made sure to capture that moment on camera. Then we found out that our first shore excursion was cancelled so we booked a trip to swim with the sea lions instead. That was fun. Skylar was scared of them. She didn't want to touch them or feed them or have them kiss her. They had toe nails and that freaked her out. Me too a little. But they were cute. They would smile when they heard their names. Camden wasn't a big fan either. He kept trying to climb out of the swimming pool. We were suppose to go swimming with the dolphins for our next shore excursion and when we got there they didn't have room for Camden. Which was frustrating because we tried to let them know ahead of time that we had a child under 3 and they said that it didn't matter. Apparently it did matter because they wouldn't let him in. So we all left and the kids didn't get to see the dolphins. Even though we had a few set backs we still had a great time.

Ryan loved the Sea Lions
I was a little afraid of their big wiskers
Camden didn't want a kiss, but I wanted the picture

They had me doggy pattle in the middle of the pool and then she jumped over my head
Christian did it too
Ryan my brave boy fed the sea lion a fish
Skylar let a parrot be on her shoulder though. That was brave for her.
Ryan really wanted me to buy this picture even though it wasn't very good of him because he wanted everyone to know that he did it.
3 comments:
I liked the picture of aunt Amber being kissed by the sealions. Ellie
I can't believe you would even get near those things. I remember you a little skiddish, like the other Couch girls.
I love the pic of Ryan and the parrot!! He's looking pretty sure of himself! Camden's pic of the sea lion smooching him is priceless! It's kinda the look Sydney gives when I kiss her.
Post a Comment