Thursday, August 28, 2008

1st Day of School! - SKID!!!

I am a week behind on this post, but I am a little slow these days, sorry! Ellie and Tate went back to school last week!!! I love summer and having my kids hang out with me, so going back to school is not a fun time for me. I miss them and hate that I am not in control all the time. I obviously could use a little therapy over my parenting issues!!! But I am starting to see that it is good for Emma and I to have some time with just the two of us.
Here is my little 4th grader that goes to a really big school now, and as we have been calling him this week, "Tater - My big 1st Grader!"
White Pine School here she comes...you won't know what hit you!

Mountain View will never be the same with Tate there!



This was Tate's 1st day of COLD lunch! He was so excited! Ellie is quite familiar with it since she is such a picky eater.....wonder where she got that trait from!:) I hope that Tate makes it through the 1st month of school without going to the Principal's office. After the first day, he was informing me about how Ridge Garrard(Alan's son) and him were talking about maybe starting a food fight. I quickly informed him that they had better not consider that one again!!! Am I going to make it through 12 years of this?????


Well, Tate's new nickname from Cody is "Skid Row" ! He was running into the school today and got pushed down, accidentally, by another kid.


He got a band aid on his knee and an ice pack. This would be his second trip to the office for an ice pack this year. On the first day of school, he got stung by a bee!!! At least he is making friends with the office staff. Good thing ice packs will cure anything!!!

Now you see why I want to keep my kids home with me!!!

2 comments:

CAINS said...

Cute pics!! Ellie is growing up so fast!! They all are, duh!

jeff and char said...

how cute, i love the school pics with the two of them!