Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bring it on!

Do not come to the hockey rink on Saturdays at 2:00! Do not come unless you are ready to laugh your gut off. Seriously, I lost some poundage last Saturday laughing so hard. Ellie and Tate are playing inline hockey this year and while all the other parents are yelling and cheering their children on - I was laughing my head off. These little kids get out on the rink and they go for it. There is no holding them back. They go so fast and all just keep falling and running into each other and it is great to watch. My kids just got started with the hockey this year so we are not as fast, but they have a great coach and he is really helping them. By the end of the season I think that my kids will be able to keep up with the others.
Tate is facing off - Go Tate, don't fall down!
I love watching the girls hang with the big boys! Go Ellie, don't fall down!

Ellie got to be the goalie and she didn't let anything past her!!! YAH!!!

Here it comes EL - don't fall down!!!

They had a cute cheering section!

Tate is working on the speed thing, he is a little more comfortable just standing in one spot. That's okay though, at least he won't fall down.


Don't put that dirty glove in your mouth Ellie - it will gross me out!
Definately good times - can't wait until this Saturday!!!

6 comments:

jeff and char said...

now that lookslike a fun thing, i did not know we had such a sport around here i am learning things everyday! they look quite cute out there in there gear!!!

SAYDA said...

So so cute! I love your kids. Emma loves stickers like me. She's my kind of friend. It looks like the kids had a great time with hockey. Sounds like you did too.

G-ma Sally said...

If only it would be warm just one Saturday. Had to spend this one in the car with Emma but we cheered them on. Huh Emma? They really are funny out there.

jeff and char said...

cafe rio here we come, thishas nothing to do with these pics but u know what I mean!

SAYDA said...

Pop over to my blog. I have a blog award for you!!!

Oh Boy '08 said...

What about your Mom's peace earings?!