Here are a few of the random happenings in the Garrard household for the month of March...
This is what I found when I walked away from my seed planting/transplanting for one second.

When Emma yells "Oh no" and puts her hands up it is a little scary what I might find. I thought it was pretty funny what she did. She said that she just wanted to help me so she put some soil in the cup. The problem was that she put it in my glass of water!
Thanks for the help Emma!
What do you get when you have 6 dozen cupcakes...
Cute Bingo Prizes...
and Tiff hitting a pinata...
The RELIEF SOCIETY BIRTHDAY PARTY of course!
Martha Stewart I am not, but I did have fun making my cupcakes!
Someone else brought these ones, didn't get to try them, but they are pretty interesting looking I think.
This is me saying HOORAY! IT'S OVER!
I love my new fish. We took some of our Christmas money and got new fish that are calming to watch instead of fighting and eating each other all the time. I love them except for the fact that I have done a little research since buying them and have found out that these kinds of fish reproduce quite frequently and in large amounts. We are talking hundreds of little baby fish every 6 to 8 weeks! So when I saw little black specs swimming around I was a little nervous. Delilah our fish had babies! Emma loves to watch them and has a stool next to the tank all the time. The good news is that it is hard for them to all make it, so we will have to see how my fish population turns out. We could get a little overpopulated.

One of the presents I made Emma for her birthday was a sticker book. All you have to do to make Emma happy is give her stickers. I looked for a sticker book like I used to have back in the day, but could not find one to purchase. I made this little book and just for the record it has kept Emma content and quiet in church every Sunday since we gave it to her.
The RELIEF SOCIETY BIRTHDAY PARTY of course!
Martha Stewart I am not, but I did have fun making my cupcakes!
Someone else brought these ones, didn't get to try them, but they are pretty interesting looking I think.
This is me saying HOORAY! IT'S OVER!
I love my new fish. We took some of our Christmas money and got new fish that are calming to watch instead of fighting and eating each other all the time. I love them except for the fact that I have done a little research since buying them and have found out that these kinds of fish reproduce quite frequently and in large amounts. We are talking hundreds of little baby fish every 6 to 8 weeks! So when I saw little black specs swimming around I was a little nervous. Delilah our fish had babies! Emma loves to watch them and has a stool next to the tank all the time. The good news is that it is hard for them to all make it, so we will have to see how my fish population turns out. We could get a little overpopulated.
One of the presents I made Emma for her birthday was a sticker book. All you have to do to make Emma happy is give her stickers. I looked for a sticker book like I used to have back in the day, but could not find one to purchase. I made this little book and just for the record it has kept Emma content and quiet in church every Sunday since we gave it to her.


















1 comment:
Fabulous cupcakes!!!
Post a Comment