Last Friday, Grandma Elva passed away. Her funeral was on March 4, which would have been her 92nd Birthday! It was a great funeral and we had some good times with family this week. I wasn't going to blog about it, but I have some great pictures and would like to remember the last few days.

There is something about being surrounded by family that is so calming to me.
It is so great to get to catch up with cousins. I wish that we did it more often.
I love that we have friends that are always there to support us. You need good friends as much as you need your family.
I could not resist putting this one of Zea on here. Quite a little doll.
Jan.....where is Jan.... I am craving some more of this wonderful salad...
Jonathan is so cute.
Something about Bill at the kids table is so funny to me, yet so fitting. Emma and him had some good conversation while eating.
Kali is one of those cousins who is darling whether you are camping or at a funeral.
It is so great to get to catch up with cousins. I wish that we did it more often.
I love that we have friends that are always there to support us. You need good friends as much as you need your family.
I could not resist putting this one of Zea on here. Quite a little doll.
Jan.....where is Jan.... I am craving some more of this wonderful salad...
Jonathan is so cute.
Something about Bill at the kids table is so funny to me, yet so fitting. Emma and him had some good conversation while eating.
Kali is one of those cousins who is darling whether you are camping or at a funeral.I was hesitant to pull my camera out at the cemetery. I am so glad that I did.
I love Grandma and Grandpa.

There is no one better to carry Grandma to her final resting place than this group of men.
This picture makes me cry. Look at Ellie and Uncle Jim.
Wonderful flowers - I am sure they made Grandma soooo happy!!!
Emma ask me to take this shot. I love it.
Cousins, cousins, and more cousins.


Jim, Sam, Sally, Bill, & Tom
I love Grandma and Grandpa.
There is no one better to carry Grandma to her final resting place than this group of men.
This picture makes me cry. Look at Ellie and Uncle Jim.
Wonderful flowers - I am sure they made Grandma soooo happy!!!
Emma ask me to take this shot. I love it.
Cousins, cousins, and more cousins.
Why do we take pictures at funerals? No one is ever looking picture perfect.

Jim, Sam, Sally, Bill, & TomI will miss Grandma, but I know that she is in such a better place now. I love you Grandma Elva.













7 comments:
I'm sorry about your loss Emily. It is so great that you had her in this life for that time. After I lost my mom, what made it easier is to think of the wonderful memories that I had. I love your pictures.
Love, Sayda
Thanks for posting these Em. I love them.
OK. I cried again! You did a great job putting that together.
I was so sad to hear of her passing- my sympathy goes to all of you- she seemed to be much loved. The pictures are an awesome way to remember her.
Bobbi Miller
i'm sorry to here about your grandma, 92 years, wow what a legacy she left i hopr my parents live that long!
Yup, those pictures are just like it was. I was wishing I could zoom in on the collage at the top. Thanks for saying nice things and letting me be a buttinski on your family gathering. Good pics.
Hi Em
It's so weird I've been thinking about you alot lately. You know I love you so much and you have a special place in my heart! So sorry to hear about your gram. Your pictures of the family look great. and you look terrific! You have beautiful kids, sisters, mom! . . . Hope to see you at cooking. Love you, Karla
Post a Comment