Easter 2009!

(My guess is that by next year Tate will have outgrown Ellie.)
It started with an egg hunt at Tom and Kathy's with all the cousins.
We had the hunt inside this year being that mother nature still thinks that it is winter outside.

They were all very excited for the hunt!
When it was over, Emma thought that she had to crack each egg open on the side of her basket. It cracked me up!
Then the Easter Bunny made it to our house...
We have 9:00 church, so we knew that we wouldn't have much time for egg hunting in the morning being that we are such early risers at the Garrard home, so Ellie wrote the bunny a note. I thought that it was a great idea...
The bunny even wrote her back.
We had the hunt inside this year being that mother nature still thinks that it is winter outside.
They were all very excited for the hunt!
When it was over, Emma thought that she had to crack each egg open on the side of her basket. It cracked me up!
Then the Easter Bunny made it to our house...
We have 9:00 church, so we knew that we wouldn't have much time for egg hunting in the morning being that we are such early risers at the Garrard home, so Ellie wrote the bunny a note. I thought that it was a great idea...
The bunny even wrote her back.After church we went for our final hunt at Mom and Dad's and had a wonderful meal there.
The Easter bunny was very creative with this one I thought.
Okay Ellie - I know that you love Swedish fish, but I think that the face you pulled was a little over the top! It kind of freaks me out.
We had a great Easter weekend 2009!
This has nothing to do with Easter, but I wanted to put a pic of Emma in her Tutu on here. She feels quite cute in it. I had bought all the stuff to make her this tutu for her birthday, but didn't get the time. My friend motivated me one day and I whipped it up. We are now making them in all different colors just because they are cute!

The Easter bunny was very creative with this one I thought.
Okay Ellie - I know that you love Swedish fish, but I think that the face you pulled was a little over the top! It kind of freaks me out.
We had a great Easter weekend 2009!This has nothing to do with Easter, but I wanted to put a pic of Emma in her Tutu on here. She feels quite cute in it. I had bought all the stuff to make her this tutu for her birthday, but didn't get the time. My friend motivated me one day and I whipped it up. We are now making them in all different colors just because they are cute!














1 comment:
Of course she's cute in that tutu! She's Emma :D I love it!
Post a Comment