We had a nice, relaxing Thanksgiving. Bill and Grandma came. It was a small group, but we had a nice meal. Good food.



Dad was assigned to the kids table - Ellie was the one that made the place cards and put them out on the tables, so that was no surprise.
After dinner, Mom had 80 invitations to make for her ward Christmas Breakfast. So Sarah decided to make everyone help. I could not believe that they all did. Even Cody and Don were part of the crew. We whipped those invites out rather quickly. I got laughing so hard about the fact that Cody was cutting out the paper and the best part was that Grandma got laughing really hard with me. She didn't even know what we were laughing at. I have not seen her laugh like that for a long time. It felt really good to know that she was having a good time.





















5 comments:
Thank you for sharing Thanksgiving with me. It makes me feel so bad that we missed it. I think that it is great that Sarah made everyone help mom. Love Dad at the kids table and the kids scissors. He kinda got screwed this year. We need to make copies of the picture of grandma. I love it. Happy Thanksgiving all!!!!
I wish I could have been there too. Abby and Sam enjoyed visiting with all of you. Sydney says "the grandpa looks grumpy." She was sad that she didn't get to play with Ellie. Those were some classy invites.
looks like fun! your dad is good with kids scissors!
It was so good to see you guys! I forget how much fun ya'll are! Ha! Just kidding! We need to get together soon!
Emily, your pictures really are great! Way to go, I didn't pull my camera out at all this day - I promised my kids I wouldn't have it glued to my face all day!!
Post a Comment