Tate has spent more than half of his little life in Speech Therapy. Today we were let out of the speech program (for now anyway, we might have to go back in a year). I say WE because it was almost as much work for the Mom as it was for Tater! Hooray - no more speech homework!!! Tate has worked REALLY HARD to deserve this. I am very proud of him! He informed me on the way home from school that he is pretty sure that he has earned a KING SIZE Hersheys bar. "It will say KING SIZE on the front Mom" is what he told me. I guess I am headed for the store when Cody gets home!!! ***The pic is of Tate and Teacher Michelle (Michelle Skaggs). We love Teacher Michelle and owe her a big Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you.













1 comment:
Way to go Tate!!! We knew you could do it. Love you.
Aunt Amber
Post a Comment