I was a dud this year for Halloween, but the kids still had a good time. I have to give Julie and Aunt Cheryl credit for that. I was not up for much, but they got to do all the regular trick or treating spots. I layed on the couch. I will not get the Mother of the Year Award for 2008, we will have to shoot for it in 2009.

We had a pretty small group this year, but they didn't mind.
Here is Dad cleaning up after everyone left. I don't really care for Halloween, but my favorite part is that we always end up at Mom's for soup after the trick or treating. Mom can make some dang good soup. I always have to have a little of both because I can't choose just one.
Mom decided to be June Cleever this year. I'm not sure if she pulled it off. I think that Julie was the only one that figured it out. She sure was cute though.
I think that Emma loved mom's wig more than she loved her own costume. Maybe next year Emma can be June!!!













1 comment:
I have never seen a cuter picture in my whole life than that picture of Emma in the wig and glasses. I am going to print that one off and put it on my fridge so that I can get a good laugh every morning. I love you Emma.
Post a Comment