Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gratitude.

I have had a rough couple of weeks and have decided that I have officially hit rock bottom. I am sick of taking meds, my credit card number got stolen - fun, my eye doesn't work, and the medical bills just keep arriving. But the good news is that the only way to go from the bottom is up, and I would like to think that I am headed in that direction.
In TaiChi I learn and teach all the time about gratitude journals. Do I have one - NO - should I - YES! It is important to remember what we are blessed with. It is good for our energy to be full of gratitude. So tis the season, here is my gratitude journal for today...

I am grateful for:
My Kids - they have put up with more than any child should have to these last few months, they are troopers.
My Husband - Now if he would just get a job!!!;)
My Home - I love my little house with Christmas lights on it. It is so cute!
My Parents - They have done above and beyond what they should have lately. I am blessed with AWESOME parents whom I will never be able to repay.(Just ask my Dad!:))
My Health - It could be so much worse. I'm lucky.
My Friends & Family- I know that I have good friends and fam, but recently I have realized how nice it is to have people that are so supportive and truly care about me. I will never get all the Thank-you's written that I need to write. Thank-you!

So this is a little mushy of a post, but it is fitting for the season. I am getting excited for this whole Christmas Season. I am usually just stressed out about it, but I have learned recently that there is no reason to stress about the little things that we can't change. We need to enjoy every day because we never know what we will have to deal with tomorrow. ENJOY YOUR DAY!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!