7 years ago
Saturday, November 8, 2008
DID YOU KNOW?
Ellie did this. Did you know I am in the HONORS READING and MATH? It is a challenge for me though because I am only a 4 th grader, so I am not so good at it. I can't wait for Christmas too because I haven't had a present holiday in a whole year which to me seems like forever! Maybe you don't want Christmas to come around, but I sure can't wait because I have a 11 thing wish list. You probably thoght I am kidding but I am not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Congratulations Ellie. You are too smart. You must like Math and I hate it. Please post your 11 thing list so that I can see what young girls like.
Ellie you must take after me, that's the only explanation for it! Oops sorry, was that bragging Em? I'm with Maryann, I would love to see Ellie post her 11 things.
Post a Comment