This Sunday the kids went to church with Grandma and Grandpa. They were so excited. I think that it is funny that they find it so much fun to go to someone else's church. I don't see that much enthusiasm every Sunday for our church. I think that they were forgetting what church was, so it was probably a good thing. I am sure we have been put on the inactive list by now. Being on the inactive list however does not stop them from giving me a new calling. I am now officially the 3rd ward home, family, and personal enrichment leader. HAHA! Any calling that takes that long to say is too much for me. Cody and I did get a good laugh out of it though. My responsibility is to help all the women in the ward improve their homes, families, and theirself. Is anyone else laughing yet. I am not sure who received the inspiration for that one. They must not have been to my home recently. I am going to miss the Primary very much. I liked being able to keep an eye on Tate. I very often would have to stand up from behind the piano to give him THE look. I guess what I don't know, I can pretend doesn't happen. I am taking all suggestions I can get for the new job. So no one hold back on me.

Mom got Emma and Ellie new church clothes in Utah. Look at Emma's cute shoes!

By the way, my CT Scan came back clear. It is always reassuring to know that my brain is functioning properly. I did however have to get lesion #3 drained on Friday. It is amazing how sick I am and then they open it up and by then end of the day I was feeling pretty good considering I had a drain in the side of my face. This too shall pass!














5 comments:
mom I think it is funny that you put in that you are very sick. I think we should make a sick-o-meter for you. Yes I am geting a good laugh right now. But I hope you get better. Love ya.
ellie it is not funny! Do you want to be grounded?
WHATEVER YOU ARE THE BEST WOMEN FOR THAT CHURCH JOB WHO YOU TRYING TO KID! YOUR THE REAL DEAL CONGRATS!I AM EXCITED FOR YOU YOUR KIDS ARE DARLING! LOVE CHAR
I think the new calling came because you were telling me how much you liked the other one. For some reason, we're not supposed to actually enjoy church. It's part of the sacrafice! By the way, the girls outfits are darling! I love Ellie's socks!
I think Ellie is funny! She needs her own sign in. I totally agree with her. We should make a sick-o-meter. Have Ellie get on that one!
Post a Comment