July 12th was Ellie's 9th Birthday! We headed to Utah for the weekend to just hang out and get away. On the way down, I called MaryAnn and told her that we were coming. She whipped a party up for us. We went to Jon's to hang out and swim at his pool. He has an awesome backyard and it made for a perfect party. MaryAnn brought the food and I brought the cake. The kids had a blast. But I think that the adults had just as much fun! We all needed to relax!

Before we went to Utah I took some 9 year old pics of Ellie!
I can't believe that she is so old!
I don't brag about my kids that often, and hate to read the blogs that brag, but Ellie really is a good girl. She is fun to have around, I'm not sure where her personality came from, but we love it. Happy Birthday Ellie!!!
We played basketball on the tramps. It was a hoot. Cody is still talking about it...that means that it was really cool! He thinks that he can figure out a way to put tramps like that in our yard. Thanks Jon!
I never got any good pics of the kids because they never surfaced from the water!
MaryAnn brought good food and picked the perfect location....she sure knows how to have a party!!!
Cute London!Thanks for the great day MaryAnn. Ellie loved her birthday!















3 comments:
Wow, Jon's pool looks amazing. Happy Birthday Ellie.
I can't believe that Amber said John's pool looks amazing. What about the rest of us? It was one fun night that is for sure. You will have to come again when Amber is here.
I forgot to say that the pictures you took of Ellie are really good.
Post a Comment