June 27th & 28th was the Gillette Family Reunion. It is with all of mom's cousin's and their families. When I first started attending, it was overwhelming and not much fun. Too many people that I didn't know. Now that I have been soo many times it is actually fun to see these people and get to know them. This year the Max Gillette Fam was in charge. We had it at NatSooPah and grandma was even able to be there for some of it. She is the last living of the original generation of this family. I was glad that she was able to be there even if she didn't really know what was going on or who everyone was.... she was able to be outside and just sit and watch the kids have fun.
I am sure that Tate did something to deserve this!!! Glad I don't know what it was!!!
I bought slingshots and they tried to hit each other with water balls. That is as much of a game as your going to get when you put Julie and I in charge!!! They all had a good time though. I learned that you can have a great family reunion without overdoing.
Grandma was waving "HI". Hey, Uncle Bill has a WATER in his hand!!! WOW!!!
The other game that we had was to try and get marbles out of the pool with your toes. It didn't last very long, cuz Emma & Willow just wanted to sit in it, so Jill got them naked. I walked over and thought, well you can't get any more extreme 2 naked bodies together than that. Willow is 6 weeks younger than Emma!
Here is Mom with all of her cousins and spouses.



















1 comment:
Thanks for sharing the reunion pics and the ice cream recipe.
We will have to try it.
Post a Comment