I am a little late on posting the 4th pics. I was trying so hard to figure out how to include the video, but as you can see it is not on here so I have not yet accomplished my video project. I love the fourth of July! It has to be one of my favorite holidays. It is very laid back and we all help bring the food so no one person has much stress. This year Uncle Jim made Dutch Oven Chicken and potatoes. It was fabulous! (I guess uncle Jim had the stress) I loved the left overs as much as the actual meal. Thanks Uncle Jim.
This is my annual 4th of July pose on the front steps before going to Albion. We always go up to the big town of Albion for the parade. Ellie and Tate get to ride on the ATC communications float and Emma gets to catch all the stuff. They don't just throw candy in Albion, they throw toys!!!
This is my annual 4th of July pose on the front steps before going to Albion. We always go up to the big town of Albion for the parade. Ellie and Tate get to ride on the ATC communications float and Emma gets to catch all the stuff. They don't just throw candy in Albion, they throw toys!!!
I love the Boy Scout flag in front of my house for the patriotic holidays!
I like to get my kids to hug for pictures. They look more like they are strangling each other than loving each other. Is that a tree growing in the background....nope, it's a weed!!! Should have pulled that one before the pic.


















2 comments:
Wow, Keith and Sally must really love to water slide. I didn't know they had one. Looks like a fun party and Albion sounds like I should be there.
I love your pics! Ha! Emma's expressions KILL me! She makes me want to pinch her! I am prettttty sure that we're going to ask you to do some family pics for us...so get a package price list for us! I'm dead serious too!
Post a Comment