I have learned some things the past few months...one of them is that life is too short to not have fun. We do not know what the plan for us here on this earth is. We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We DO have the power to live each day to the fullest. I decided one day to go and buy a pool. It was so random. The thought just hit me. So I did it. My kids are all very afraid of the water so I didn't know how it would go over. They were excited, but they all put on their life jackets to get in. I can tell you now that it was the best investment ever. My children wake up and swim in the pool...we leave and run errands and come home and they swim in the pool... Cody gets home from work and they swim in the pool. I love watching them have fun and they have gone from being scared of water to doing flips and tricks for me. The other night I had to make them all get out at 10:30 because they were being too loud. Ellie and Tate weren't really the problem. The one being out of control was Cody. Let me tell ya, it is hard to get him out of a pool. Ellie told me that she had never seen her Dad have as much fun as when she was playing Marco Polo in the pool with him...worth every penny.
7 years ago
















5 comments:
And I bought a $9 wading pool and though I was cool. Looks fun.
Aubrey has been asking for one all summer long. Maybe I do need to get her one. That way I can take a swim when it's terribly hot.
Where's my baby?! Need a picture of her in her cute suit!
Em, just noticed you wanted to know how you make the signature. Just click on my signature and it takes you there. Then click to start, click on using the signature creation wizard. Do steps 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. Click on Want to use this signature, then go to blogger to get the code.
Sayda
I'm not a good caner, but the raspberry jam is so easy. If you want Bree and I to do the next batch with you and for you we can get together. You'll be surprised how easy it is. I like things that don't scare me. Also, if I find a good recipe I will certainly share it with you.
Yes, I want to share the strawberries. Let me know my half. Is it about $20.00 with tax? I can give you the money tomorrow.
Post a Comment