Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer Fun!

I love summer! I know I say it every year, but it is my favorite time of year. I love being warm and just hanging out with my kids. This year we have done a lot of hanging out with our little pups as well. I try not to get attached to them, but seriously....




how do you not get attached to these little cuties???!!! Oh wait, I know...you just remember that they grow up and turn into this...


I got to spend a little while catching up with Alicia...we really didn't color coordinate that day, but...
it was fun getting to chat, even if it was short. Time flies...we blink, and years go by...
Last week I got to have a Girls Night Out. They are rare, but enjoyable. It was fun hanging with you girls. You know we need to get out more when we close the place down while eating strawberry pie...

Steff - you will be missed, Idaho Falls is lucky to get you back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look so nasty in that picture! Oh well, it was a fun night though. Don't worry you will get to see me on friday when I bring your project back to you. I really am missing Burley!

Mindy said...

Looks like a fun girls night out!
You all looked like you were having a great time! The pie looks yummy too! Good Luck Stef!