Saturday, April 18, 2009

No More Squatting!







Look at me, two posts in a row! Are ya proud Em?

Don just finished rebuilding his top end and replacing his clutch so we had to go riding. He did all the mechanics himself and it runs perfectly, I am so proud of him.
Here are some pictures of our trailer and Don in his riding gear. I am so excited, no more squatting in the desert for me! (Keep in mind that there aren't any trees in the desert to hide behind.)






4 comments:

EM said...

Sarah- you don't need a tree to squat. You have doors to the pickup to open. Have I not taught you anything?!!! Maybe you need to hang out with Cody more often and then you would know all the secrets!!! Nice trailer!

SAYDA said...

Em, your kids looked so beautiful on Easter Sunday.

Looks like you had an awesome Easter. I love the letter. Aubrey still writes letters for the Bunny too. It won't be long before she figures out she's too grown up.

I wish you could have been there with Bree and I during the hockey fight. You wouldn't have recognized us as the Call girls. We are so bad. I think you would have joined right in if you saw the fight. Hehehe

SAYDA said...

It's the red team that Trevor Reno coaches. They play the red team Friday (the 1st)at 7:45 pm. Cute McKenzie is in that team too. Hope to see you there. I'll behave so that I won't embarrass you.

They also play Friday the 15th, but we will be in Jersey. This Saturday the 25th Anson plays the orange team at 11:00.

Sarah said...

Em, I would have to drive a low rider to squat behind a door. When I squat by the pick up I can see under it so I am sure I am mooning some people. How do you do it?