Here are some pictures of Georgia in her new dress. Isn't she fabulous!!!!
She fell asleep on Max and he loves her so much that he just layed there and let her sleep.
Skylar has been sewing lately and with a little help from her mother has been making some very cute things.
First she made a capri sun purse with recycled capri suns.
Then she made this cute monkey neck pillow.
I am so proud of her. She does most of it herself and tries not to ask for help. Good job Skylar!!!













4 comments:
Skylar I love your sewing. Ellie would like you to make her a purse and send it to her please. We can't wait for it.
SKYLAR BLUE!
I am sooo impressed with your sewing. You probably sew better than your mom.
I have some unfinished projects that need YOU.
I am proud of you little sewing girl.
Oh, forgot to comment on Georgia. What a cutey. Wish I could hold her. The dress is fabulous.
SKYLAR!!!! WOW!!!! You are so talented! Where did you learn to sew like that? I would definately love to have a purse like that, so if you have time put me on your list for one. You could be a fashion designer.
Post a Comment