Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Emma Birthday!

I am finally posting about Emma's birthday. I cannot believe that my baby is 4 years old. She is getting to be so much fun though. I will miss her next year when she goes to preschool. I think that she had a great day full of family and presents. I loved watching her all day long. This is the first birthday that she has really understood that it was HER day and she made sure that everyone new it. Thanks everyone for helping me make her feel like royalty all day long. She woke up and came in to me and said "Mom, here I am - THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!" I loved it. The next day she came in and said, "Mom - is it still my Birthday?" I said no and then she said, with a worried look on her face"Am I still 4?" I said yes and she was off to play with all of her new stuff.

Emma has been planning her birthday at the bowling alley since we celebrated Tate's birthday there in December. She even made sure that everyone came. Don and Sarah drove up for the day to bowl with her and Dad, Mom and Cody all left work to join us for a little while. They even brought Brian along that works for Dad. It was a good day!



7 comments:

Skylar Paige said...

Happy Birthday little princess!!! I am so sorry that I missed it. I love you so much and hope that you had the best day ever. You must have a really wonderful Aunt that put that fabulous playhouse of many, many, many parts together for you!!! Oh and we can't forget Uncle Don that had to put on the finishing touches. Couldn't have done it without him.

SAYDA said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA! SHE IS SO DANG CUTE!!! LOOKS LIKE SHE HAD A SPECIAL DAY. I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD LET HER CELEBRATE HER WHOLE MONTH. THAT IS WHAT GISELLE DOES. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT BRIANNA SHARES THE SAME BIRTHDAY MONTH SO SHE HAS TO SHARE ONE DAY WITH POOR BREE.

WHERE IS THE EMMA'S CUTE MOM IN ALL THESE PICTURES? YOU'RE AS BAD AS I AM. YOU HARDLY EVER SEE ME IN THE PICS.LOVE YOU EM!

SAYDA

Sarah said...

Emma is such a ham! She is so dang photogenic and of course she's too cute. I am so glad we could make it up for the party, GOOD TIMES! We love you Emma, thanks for inviting us. Oh and thanks for teaching Uncle Don to bowl, but I do think he may need a few more lessons when you have time.

SAYDA said...

That is so great that the kids are playing. I could never get Aubrey to play. I wish that she would, but she likes to play it safe. Who is their coach. I'd like to go see them play one of these days. Is it Boyd or Bryan?

Sayda

I love coming back to see pictures of cute little Emma. She sure loves that camera, doesn't she?

jeff and char said...

i remember when little emma was born she is adorable, cute playhouse!

Sarah Stokes said...

Well Happy Birthday to your sweet, quiet Emma! You know four years is quite the age span and it is only getting farther......

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

WOW! Can't believe Em is 4 years old. I love that kid. Miss her too! You know I have a special place in my heart for her! Glad your day was fun Emma. The pictures you took of course are adorable. Love you guys!