Monday, February 23, 2009

New Puppy

This is our new puppy Georgia. She is a yorkie just like Max. Max weighs 10 pounds and Goergia should end up only weighing about 5 pounds when she is full grown. She is so sweet and loves to cuddle right up under my neck and sleep. She is the perfect new addition to our family.

Then of course there is Max. My other baby.

6 comments:

EM said...

I can't believe that you got another dog. She is cute. Where did you get her? Did you just get her today? Does Max like her or is he having issues? I like the name Georgia. Who came up with that one?

G-ma Sally said...

cute, cute, cute

Sarah said...

Cute! Will she have longer hair like Max? How do you know how big she will get? Make sure you give Max lots of attention so he doesn't feel left out!

Sarah Stokes said...

Sooo dogs must be like kids, you forget how bad it was when you had them, they get bigger and you go get another? Are you crazy? I HATE my stupid, freaking puppy! He is 18 weeks, barely potty trained, jumps on anyone who walks in, and follows me around everywhere, I can't leave him home alone he has panics and pulls his hair out of his tail, so he goes everywhere I go usually on my lap while I drive, and he isn't too small either so I have to strain my neck to see around him!! You go girl

Skylar Paige said...

Well Sarah I guess that dogs are like kids. You forget that you will be up all night with them for the first few weeks while they sleep all day. You also forget how hard it is to potty train them, but they are so cute that you just can't resist them. You are too funny. I wish I could meet your funny puppy.

Anonymous said...

She looks soooo cute- I can hardly wait to meet her. We do need more pictures of her and the kids. I love seeing them together- and don't leave Max out!
Love,
Grandma Bobbi