Monday, February 9, 2009

EMMA, EMMA, EMMA, EMMA

Last night I was playing with the settings on my camera. I have come to the conclusion that Emma LOVES the camera. This was our conversation...
Mom take my picture...


Mom take another one...


Mom, Mom, take one more...


Mom, just one more, PLLLEASE...

Okay, it was really a one sided conversation. They just kept getting better and better. I thought we had better stop before they got TOO good!

I am pretty sure that she doesn't take after Cody in the "love of the camera department", but she is a little confused if she wants to take after me, I LOVE the OTHER side of the camera!!! Notice that she is in pure Emma fashion - not much clothing on. What is her father going to do with her when she gets older if she keeps up this nudist kick that she is on. That will definately have to be his department of parenting!!!

This one is going on the wall...

I can't decide if it should be in color or black and white though, hmmm.

6 comments:

Jen said...

I love Emma, what a fun personality. I am sure she will outgrow the nudist thing. Puberty will hit and the body will change and she will want to cover up. :) lol I think it should be in b/w or faded color.

MaryAnn said...

It's pretty cute in color too. What cute pictures from a cute little girl.

jeff and char said...

she is so cute i love it when they want there pictures taken, i am glad you were able to tell your mom about the emergency at the hight school caan you believe it?

SAYDA said...

Maybe one of each. Black and white for the living room. Color for grandma. Oh man she is a cutie! I love her to death. I wonder if she is related to Bree and Anson. They always ran around in their underwear.Look at my blog (last post) and you'll see what I mean about Anson running around in his undies.
Bree outgrew it, but Anson hasn't. He loves running around in his underwear.

Julie said...

OK she is honestly the cutest EVER!!! Clothes are totaly overrated so more power to her!! She can join a nudist colony with her couson Willow and what fun they will have. Julie

Sarah Stokes said...

Sooo Cute, that is giving me such a great idea right now! My kids love the stupid photo booth in Twin - -what a waste of money! Mabey I can "produce" my own photo booth here at home and have them give it- a try! Sounds like a great homeschool project anyways