So, I have been the blogging slacker lately. My computer got a lovely virus and I had to have it totally redone. It was hard on me not having my computer, and it is still hard on me because I don't have everything back to just how I like it. I still don't have my PhotoshopCs3 back on here and I almost feel like I have lost a child. I didn't realize how attached one could get to a computer program. I might need therapy over that one!!! So in my efforts to get caught up on the blog, I did a little scrapbooking and I am posting it on here. We had a great Christmas season. Lots of family and just hanging out. I really enjoyed it. New Years Eve was at Julie's this year. It was fun and we all stayed up tooooo late. I feel quite lucky to have lots of family around for my kids to grow up with.

On December 31st- Tate turned 7. I cannot believe that he is that old. He had a great birthday this year. Bowling, Pizza, Parties...It is a fun day to have as a b-day!

I didn't realize until I scrapbooked this page that Terry was the one that lit the candles on Tate's cake. That cracks me up! Where were Tate's parents for that moment...???


Is it too much to ask for these three to just sit there and smile for me????!!!! Good thing they are cute!!! I think that these pics are great!













2 comments:
I love your pictures! I can't believe Tate is 7 already, and your baby is in the Primary already! Where does the time go, Emily?
We love you and miss you in the primary.
Sayda
I'm so glad you're back! I've missed you!
Post a Comment