Sunday, January 4, 2009

Crocheted Purse!!!

While at mom and dad's for Christmas I started crocheting a new purse. With the long drive home I was able to almost complete it all in the car. It took me until today to actually finish it though. It took longer than I thought it would to put together because I took it apart several different times until I found a look that I liked.

I don't feel very good today because I am having an outbreak of shingles on my forehead. I may not have MRSA lessions or Palsy in my left eye, but I do have the unfortunate problem of having reaccuring shingles on my forehead thanks to the good old chicken pox. It makes me feel like I have the flu and I have huge blisters and a rash all over my forehead. I am not telling you this for sympathy or to hear anyone say "Poor you", just to give Julie something else to laugh at while at work. So there you go Julie laugh away. If you put Emily and I together we would be quite the site for sore eyes.

Well here are some pictures of the new purse taken by Skylar. Also...... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!



3 comments:

EM said...

Skylar is a good photographer. I am a little offended by the sight for sore eyes comment. I think that I am looking rather hot these days! HAHAHAHA!

Julie said...

Your purse is so cute!! I am certainly impressed as all I do when traveling is read and not accomplish a thing. I got quite a giggle out of the shingles on the forhead. You and Emily are certainly uniquie, I am happy to report that my family simply get good old boring colds. Julie

G-ma Sally said...

Amber, now that I have this blog thing figured out, I will leave a comment.
Your purse is so cute. Now I am anxiously waiting for my big, huge Christmas looking stocking that you made me to go over my cast. It will be sooo warm. Get it coming!