Ellie has had many Irish Dance performances this month and I think that she is quite cute when she is up on stage performing. Ellie loves to perform - I love to watch her.

When Don & Sarah were home for Thanksgiving, Don accidentally broke one of my photography lights. He felt bad about it so he bought me a whole new set of lights! What a brother-in-law I have. I always tell him that he is a suck up and I get tired of it, but in this case I have decided when he is doing the sucking up to me, it's not too bad of a trait to have. The lights that he got were actually twice as nice of lights as I had before. I really could have just bought a replacement part for the one that he broke. I feel really bad that he spent so much and wouldn't let me give them back (I did try to not accept them). So I of course pulled them out and put them to work. I was playing around with the light and decided to take some pics. My only subjects available were Cody's kids. I say CODY'S, because when they act like this they are for sure Cody traits that are coming out. Here is one of the awesome lights in action. THANKS DONNY!!!


Imagine how good it will look when I whip out both of the lights.Earlier today I was running late to a baby shower and when I went out to get in my car this is what I saw...
I had to go back in and get my camera and capture this one. Seriously, these two are out of control. Zoey was standing because Cody was standing. When Cody sat down, Zoey sat down.
Zoey loves Cody and some times I think that Cody would rather hang out with his dog than the rest of us. At least doing this activity together they don't bring home anything that is dead. My sidewalks looked good too. Thanks Cody!

I had to go back in and get my camera and capture this one. Seriously, these two are out of control. Zoey was standing because Cody was standing. When Cody sat down, Zoey sat down. Zoey loves Cody and some times I think that Cody would rather hang out with his dog than the rest of us. At least doing this activity together they don't bring home anything that is dead. My sidewalks looked good too. Thanks Cody!

One last little note. After the baby shower I ran some other errands and kept thinking that I needed to get home to clean my house for the upcoming busy week and family coming to town. When I got home I was SHOCKED! Cody and the kids had cleaned the entire house. I literally had to keep from crying. I might finally be getting him trained after all. It only took 10 years to get to this point. Imagine how good of a husband he will be in 10 more...













3 comments:
I'm so glad I get to read your blog! It's so fun to see your family!
cute pictures i want to watch irish dancing!
I found your blog. Cute pictures... and cute Ellie!!! I want to see her dance one of this days.
I can't believe your little one is a Sunbeam already. Where does the time go? She was great today, just like she's always been there.
Love ya,
Sayda
Post a Comment