Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ellie Skiing.

Cody and I got to go up to Pomerelle and ski with Ellie and her class a few weeks ago. It was a blast! I had not been skiing in 11 years, but it just comes right back. It was so fun to watch Ellie learn to ski and immediately LOVE it. I wish that we could go all the time and take Taten and Emma also. It is so great that we have such a wonderful spot to ski right in our backyard. It is too bad that we can't take advantage of it more often. We were all a little sore the next day, but it was totally worth it.

Ellie didn't want to leave and neither did I. Everyone else had quit for the day and Cody was done too, so Ellie and I went on one last run all by ourselves. It was my favorite part of the day. She was so tired that she went really slow down the mountain, but it was fun having the hill all to ourselves. Ellie slept all the way home...

2 comments:

Skylar Paige said...

Ellie you must get your skiing skills from your Aunt Amber. I was awesome back in the day. You rock and I wish I could have been there to see you. Love you and miss you!!!!

G-ma Sally said...

Grandma is proud. Ellie rocks.