Friday, October 2, 2009

Brotherly Love.

Brothers. I love when Tate takes Emma by the hand and helps her.

I loved this moment. I thought it was so awesome that he was being such a good big brother...
Oh, now it is a race...

Tate is letting her win.....what a brother...
here they come...
Tate is being so nice...
wait...
I think that he is pulling ahead... ...and he is leaving her in the dust. so much for brotherly love. I sent him back to get her of course. Just when I thought that he was making great progress in the brother department - he pulls this. I have to admit that he had us both fooled for a little while!

1 comment:

SAYDA said...

He is so cute! He tried????? I've seen him take her for a drink at church while he holds her hand. He is so cute.