Friday, October 2, 2009

BB Guns.

After our weekend of shooting Cody's old BB gun, the kids wanted to go shoot all the time. So Cody went and bought Taten his own gun! He was soooo proud. I was a little bit mad that Tate had gotten a gun before Ellie and so was she. I think that it should be about age order, not if your a boy or girl. Cody's solution to that problem was to take Ellie and buy her one too! I have to say that even though it was not my first choice of family activities, it has become one of our favorites. We don't have to go far or spend much money to get to shoot guns. The kids love it.

He is a pretty cute little gun owner.
He is very proud of HIS gun.

They are both so proud of their new guns, but not so proud that Mom makes them wear protective glasses. Too bad! If we are going to be BB gun owners, we are going to be safe about it! I don't want anyone to lose an eye or something.

Ellie enjoys being with her Dad. I love that they get along so well. I hope that they always do.


If your gonna have a BB gun - it might as well be pink!

Ellie is quite proud of her new gun. She thinks that it is fabulous. To tell you the truth - I do too!

1 comment:

Skylar Paige said...

OK, so Aunt Amber doesn't like this at all. I don't want any of them to get hurt. And this doesn't look like a safe family activity. Seriously Emily? Ellie, I do like your pink gun though.