I have seen everyone getting into this couponing thing lately. I have talked to friends about it before, but it always seemed too involved for me. Well, I finally decided that it would be worth the work if I could really save money. So with a little instruction from my friend, I went for it today. I saved A LOT of money. It really works. I got a ton of groceries for $69. Plus I will be getting a rebate check in the mail for $10 - plus I received $5 off my next purchase. I think it is worth trying again - don't you. I am going to take a class on this couponing game (it really is like a game) on Thurs. The problem is now all my mind thinks about is getting more coupons. As I said, it is like a game and if I am going to play a game - I am gonna win! :) Addicted - I think so (Thanks Karla)!!!
See those apples up front...FREE. Things taste better when they are free!
Shopping Sales with Coupons = More Groceries
Have I mentioned that we have a new family member? This is Ridger. Our new addition. I told Cody and the kids that if the naughty neighbors that always called the cops on our barking dog moved, then they could keep a puppy. Their home had been for sale for 2 years - I was pretty confident in us not keeping a puppy. Well, of course, they sold their home, so here he is. Taten's dog. I guess he needs his own dog so that he can be just like his Dad. I haven't decided yet if I want him to be just like his Dad!!!! :)
Have I mentioned that we have a new family member? This is Ridger. Our new addition. I told Cody and the kids that if the naughty neighbors that always called the cops on our barking dog moved, then they could keep a puppy. Their home had been for sale for 2 years - I was pretty confident in us not keeping a puppy. Well, of course, they sold their home, so here he is. Taten's dog. I guess he needs his own dog so that he can be just like his Dad. I haven't decided yet if I want him to be just like his Dad!!!! :)













5 comments:
Hey Em-
Your new baby is so cute! I bet Tate is just proud as can be. I'll have to get some of your coupon tips from you. That was amazing that you spent so little and got so much. Anyway have a good one.
couponing is good and fun!
OM Gosh! Your groceries are endless! Good job. I told you it would work. Just think what you will be able to do when you get organized. Yeh! See you on Thursday. By the way, the dog is too cute for words. :D
Are you a member of Pinching Your Pennies? You are amazing!
Rige is a doll, by the way!
k i tried the coupon thing how do you really do it i kept forgetting them at home then i got frustrated so im calling you soon!
Post a Comment