Emma is so cute! I love her! I love the little stories she has to share. I bet you could post everyday on things she says.Every time Dick thinks about ward camp, it brings a smile to his face and is telling someone else the Emma story by the camp fire.She is too funny!!!!
4 comments:
I love this. I am so glad you posted it!
Emma is so cute! I love her! I love the little stories she has to share. I bet you could post everyday on things she says.Every time Dick thinks about ward camp, it brings a smile to his face and is telling someone else the Emma story by the camp fire.She is too funny!!!!
I want to hear the Emma by the campfire story! She is such a cutie.
I love all your Mexico pictures you are awesome with the camera.
Post a Comment