I have THREE sick kids at my house. Three kids with coughs, sore throats, sneezes and snot. I blame this....
The 1st day of school was a few weeks ago and now we are back to bringing home all the germs that we possibly can, just to make Mom happy...


My 5
th Grader...

My 2
nd Grader...

...and a couple weeks later, came my big preschooler.

I can't believe that she is so old. She loves going to school like the big kids do. I have to admit that I love having 6 hours a week all to myself. I have been getting
a lot done. I am almost caught up on the laundry in this house. I love picking her up though...the stories she tells crack me up. I love that she is so excited to tell me everything!
1 comment:
Oh Emma I can't believe how tall and you look so great with your new school clothes! Congrads Em for having some time to yourself. It just gets better and better. :)
Post a Comment