Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Spoiled.

Okay, I am totally spoiled!!! I just got my new dream camera today. Who gets their dream camera for no reason - aaaaa ME!!! I never thought that I would actually get it, but Cody said go for it (he was really just tired of hearing about it), so I did. I have been saving for it for over a year now. I had a little buyers remorse for about a minute (I really should have used the money for medical bills), then I quickly got over it. The images that this camera puts out are FABULOUS! I am still learning the camera (I just got my old one totally figured out after 4 years), but I am excited. Here is a little preview...


Zoey was my most cooperative subject - she is too fat & miserable to not cooperate - puppies are coming soon...

This one is a little blurry, but I wanted to post one of El. None of Tate, he was too busy playing playstation to model for me.

At first I thought it was cute that the hair was in Emma's face, now I just want someone to pull it back out of her eyes.

My clematis, it never blooms.

I know how you feel Zoey, I've been there...

(p.s. - I just wanted to be fancy with the watermarks, I had to have the camera's big reveal seem official.)

7 comments:

Skylar Paige said...

I love your new camera. Those pictures are fabulous!!!! I can't wait for you to take our family pictures again. If the Miller kids cooperate. Poor Zoey. She does look miserable. I didn't even know she was pregnant. Skylar says you should keep one of the puppies. I will never be able to blog now. My pictures just won't be anything compared to yours.

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

Yeh! The new camera. Congrads! Can't wait for you to take some more pics of ? I'll think of something... I had a blast with the girls. Love them!

SAYDA said...

Beautiful pictures! You're a great photographer.

I just got a new, expensive camera. I'm sure it didn't cost as much as yours. Anyway, I think I'm doing something wrong because my pictures don't look very good. Dick said maybe you need lessons from the Garrard girl. That's what he called you.

Sarah Stokes said...

Beautiful Pictures - you rock! My damn lens in broken, and Steve will not buy me a new one. Aauuuhhgg, I can't take pictures and make money unless he "lends" me the money 1st, he says been there, done that, He never sees the money again. Men :)

jeff and char said...

wow cool pics i think you are kind of the dream photographer also you your so creative!

Anonymous said...

You know I will be coming back to Burley for you to do pictures right? I'll have to tell you what Derek said about Zoe!

Mindy said...

You are spoiled but you deserve it!
MaKenna is turning three soon so I will be calling you for some cute pics of her. I loved the pictures!
Your dog looks so miserable! Hang in there Zoe it will be over soon!