Monday, June 8, 2009

Current Creek
















Here are some pics from our camping trip this weekend. Colter really surprised me, he was actually a good dog. I figured the weekend would be a nightmare with him, but he wouldn't leave Shea's side the whole time. We were able to let him loose from his leash and he didn't run off. Yea!!!

Current Creek is a nice secluded place. The lake is pretty small but it has a lot of good sized trout in it.

3 comments:

EM said...

Colter was in his element and loved it. He needs the wide open spaces. I am glad that he was well behaved for you. I hear you had a great time. That is awesome.

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

OK Em I'm not too sure how to do this but I've seen it on a few other blogs and here goes... TAG your it! Tell us in your blog 6 uninteresting or interesting things about you that we would all love to hear. Then tag a few other people to tell about themselves. It's fun. Let us all know!

G-ma Sally said...

Those are great pictures. So glad Colter behaved. You make camping look fun.