Here is my handsome husband!!!
All Skylar wanted was to catch a foul ball. She brought her and her dad both a baseball glove so that they would be able to catch one. One came right towards us, so I grabbed her glove off of her hand and got ready to catch the ball. Unfortunately it was over my head and a guy three rows up caught it. You could tell she was sad. We sat down and she turned back to look at the guy and he tossed it to her. I don't know the guy's name, but what a wonderful gesture that was. Please wish all your good carma his way beacause he made Skylar's day. Thank you stranger from the baseball game!!!!!
The kids all did really well until about the 8th inning. Ryan was ready to go and Camden was ready to fall asleep. Skylar was still ecstatic about her foul ball.
Ryan fell asleep in the car on the way home the next day still wearing his foam finger and holding his crockie..........
Camden was still loving his blue ball...........
and Skylar was still loving the spot on the ball that is black from where it was hit with the bat.
Thank you Grandpa Eric for taking us to the game and spoiling us. We had a great time!!!!













3 comments:
Skylar Blue you are so lucky to get to have a baseball like that. Take good care of it. I am glad that you guys had a good time. I love Ryan's face when he was mad. Such a Ryan look.:) Love you Cam.
Awesome! That looks like such a fun afternoon! I can't believe how big the kids are getting!!
I wish Grandpa Eric would come and spoil us. Skylar, how lucky are you? What a fun time! The kids are sooo cute. Can't wait to see them. And Amber and Christian too.
Post a Comment