skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, May 3, 2009
New Blog!
I have started a new blog. It will have updates on when I will be placing makeup and clothing orders. Take a look at the new clothing line that I am selling. I am quite excited about it. My blog is
www.shabbychi.blogspot.com
1 comment:
Jen
said...
Always, always something new. I love that about you!
May 4, 2009 at 2:57 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Couch
Later
Miller
Garrard
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(9)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(48)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
▼
May
(6)
Mystery Solved!
The Revenge of the Palsy.
Cottonwood Canyon.
Lunch.
Football.
New Blog!
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(59)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
January
(2)
My Blog List
ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE
7 years ago
John and Julie
13 years ago
Stokes
13 years ago
Douglass Fam
13 years ago
The Hunter Family
13 years ago
Moment Photography
13 years ago
oh boy '08
14 years ago
Ellie's Blog
14 years ago
Kelby's Fun Times
15 years ago
Darrington Farm Kidz
15 years ago
CAINS
16 years ago
The Garrard Fam
16 years ago
The Later Fam
16 years ago
Shabby Chi
17 years ago
German Wirehaired Pointer Puppies
17 years ago
Irish Glam
Skylar
Ellie
Taten
Ryan
Emma
Camden
Contributors
CAINS
EM
G-ma Sally
MaryAnn
Sarah
Skylar Paige
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
1 comment:
Always, always something new. I love that about you!
Post a Comment