Happy Belated Valentine's Day!!!
I had them printed at Wal-Mart.
I really didn't like how they turned out.
They are still in the envelope.
So, we will just try it this way. Happy Valentine's Day!!!
If anyone would like a hard copy, let me know!!!
This gives a little insight into why noone received Christmas cards this year.














5 comments:
Hi friend! I thought of you on your birthday (you too, Amber)! Anyway, happy birthday, valentines day! And, the blog with Emma is SO cute! Somehow, I'm sure that she and Charie would love each other. What a little ham! Miss you! Alicia
so cute! i like those what a cute idea!
Cute cards! Cute kids!!!
Sydney loves looking at it on my fridge.
Ok is this Emily's site or Amber's. I can't tell.! Em the shirt turned out great. Love it. Hope your doing OK. Miss You. Your kids are adorable. Chat with you soon. Karla PS: I didn't get a card!
Post a Comment