Sunday, January 18, 2009

Merkley & Gus




Hello everyone! I took a picture of Merk so you all could see how much better he is looking. He opens his eyes alot more lately than he ever has. He's such a good cat. I took a picture of Gus also, I wouldn't want him to feel left out and have to get back on his meds! Kidding! Love you all! Sorry for the pics MaryAnn.

3 comments:

Skylar Paige said...

I love seeing pics of your cats. Can you take more pics of your house. It looks so cute. I would love to see more of it.

G-ma Sally said...

Merk looks so much better. You are a good momma.
I agree with Amber that your house looks really cute in the pictures.

MaryAnn said...

I couldn't even look at the house because I had to turn away from those awful cat pictures. How could you do that to me?